Happy Birthday to the World's Most Beautiful Lady


I'm not going to say how old she is, because I know one never tells a woman's age. But I will say that I've now been in a relationship with Emily for 6 wonderful years and I've been married to her for 3 of those years. They've been really good years, and I look forward to many more years. I look forward to learning more about her every single day, and continuing to fall in love with her more and more.

I think the 'learning about someone' part shouldn't leave at any point. I know a lot about Emily. I know how to make her laugh and smile and cry. I know her likes and dislikes. I know what to do when she is having a bad day, and I know what to do when she gives me the 'look'. But I don't know everything about her. I don't think I should ever assume that I do. I should want to continue to get to know her and be willing to learn more exciting things about her. And it is exciting being with her, and that is why I married her.

I am a lucky man to be married to someone that I have a huge crush on, and still get butterflies when she smiles at me. I'm crazy about my wife. She is an amazing person. That is exactly why today is such an amazing day. Because it was on this day a few years back that this world was blessed with one of the most wonderful and beautiful woman ever. The love of my life.

It's definitely been a good time together and I know the good times will continue. As we both have a child to look forward to adding to our lives. We've also got years of vacations and special time together.

Speaking of special, not to rub it in for all you that have to commute to work, but the great thing about working at home was that I got to spend the first part of the birthday morning with my wife. There was no rush. Just a few moments of enjoying each others' company.

I love you, Emily. Happy birthday, hon.

Comments